Menu may vary. This is a sample of a recent menu. Please let us know of any dietary restrictions or special requests when booking.
- Buffet style breakfast, spread of fresh products from local market
-Eggs per order,fresh fruit platter (or fruit salad), cereals
(crunchy muesli, corn flakes, oats), dairy products (milk, butter, yogurt, cheese spread, cottage
cheese), cold cuts, chocolate spread, jam, honey
- Freshly squeezed orange juice (or fruit shake or smoothie), coffee, tea, pancake, fresh bread and rolls
- Baked ricotta and mascarpone tart
- Grilled squid, roasted cherry tomatoes and rucola
- Pag Chesse and prosciutto w. mediterranean herbs
- Tuna tartare with soy sauce and lemon emulsion
- Octopus salad w. olives, capers, spring onions and olive oil
- Sea bream fillet on green spinach risotto
- Sea bass fillet w. sauteed potatoes and grilled vegetables
- Fried calamari w. avocado, cherry tomatoes and cucumbers
-Steamed Monk fish fillet w. peas puree and fennel salad
- Octopus tentacles w. black lentils, garlic mousse and rice crackers
- Lamb racks couscous and grilled zucchini
- Beef filet mignon with asparagus, beetroot , fried potatoes
- Chicken breast, hummus ,yogurt and fresh mint dressing
- Pork fillet w. celery cream and baby spinach
- Slow roasted veal, green beans and hollandaise sauce
- Falafel, green salad, tzatziki dressing
- Grilled vegetable; walnut pesto
- Rice fritter w. garlic aioli & micro greens
- Couscous salad & tofu
- Dark chocolate mousse
- Nectarine meringue pie
- Panna cotta w. fresh strawberries
- Chocolate cake
Like This Yacht?
We are happy to tell you more about this yacht or help you find the one for you…at no cost to you!
Please fill out this form and someone will be in touch to review availability.