“PRINCESS L” was delivered in 2006 by MAIORA, built with GRP hull and superstructure, and was fully refitted in 2018. She sleeps up to 12 guests in 5 spacious cabins, 4 on the lower deck including 1 Master Suite, 1 VIP Cabin and 2 Twin Cabins with one pullman berth each and 1 VIP Cabin on the main deck. She features impressive exterior decks for sunbathing and a huge aft deck dining area to enjoy sunny lunches or evening cocktails onboard. Her impressive leisure and entertainment facilities make her the ideal charter yacht for socializing and entertaining with family and friends. Her amazing crew of six will warmly welcome and take care of the guests onboard, making each stay an unforgettable experience.
Size: 111.00 Ft
Engine: Engines: 2 x 2.400hp MTU Diesel -
Consumption: 800 Litres/Hr at 20 knots / 900 Litres/Hr at 23 knots,
Generators: 1 x Kholer & 1 x Onan -
Consumption: 200 Litres/day
Year Built: 2006
• 1 Tender ZAR ZF3 (7 pax)
• 1 Jet Ski Spark Sea Doo 2023 (2 pax)
• 2 x Sea bobs F55
• 1 x Canoe EXO BAY 1
• 1 x Jobe Binar Towable (3 pax)
• 1 x Inflatable banana (3 pax)
– 1 Master Suite on the lower deck (20 m2) / bed dimensions 1,95m x 1,80m (thickness of mattress 18,5 cm)
– 1 VIP Cabin on the main deck (15 m2) / bed dimensions 1,90m x 1,64m (thickness of mattress 18 cm)
– 1 VIP Cabin on the lower deck (15 m2) / bed dimensions 1,95m x 1,80m (thickness of mattress 18 cm)
– 2 Twin Cabins on the lower deck with one pullman berth each (S: 5,5 m2 / P: 4,5 m2) / single beds dimensions 1,88m x 0,85m (thickness of mattress 18 cm), pullman beds dimensions 1,65m x 0,62m (thickness of mattress 13 cm)
All cabins with en-suite facilities.
“I just wanted to thank you for all of your assistance in coordinating everything during our trip. The planning and logistics were seamless and made the trip even more enjoyable. As we told the crew, we spent a lot of time planning this trip and our expectations were very high but we were not prepared to have them exceeded to the degree they were. Thank you for all of your help in making our week so special. We will all be spreading the word!”
“It’s freaking awesome. You made a great a recommendation !!!! Just a quick note to tell you we are having a fabulous vacation. The crew are just amazing. They have made the trip. And the boat is great as well. Such a great time!”
“I want to thank you for your time and your education. I was a novice “boat person” and your attention was extremely helpful. We loved the yacht, the crew, and the trip. Everything was seamless. Consider me a loyal customer. I look forward to chartering again and to recommending you to my friends. Warmest regards!”
“We have loved chartering and really enjoyed working with you and everyone at Select Yachts. We would recommend you to anyone as we are always impressed by your efficiency and professionalism.”
Like This Yacht? Book It Now or Ask An Expert
We are happy to tell you more about this yacht or help you find the one for you…at no cost to you!
Please fill out this form and someone will be in touch to review availability.