Chef Katie's Sample Menu
Breakfast: every morning fresh fruit, baked goods, coffee, tea, fruit juice available
- Thick brioche French toast stuffed with whipped cream cheese and topped with fresh strawberries and lemon zest.
- Homemade bagels with lox, dill cream cheese, thin red onions, capers, and lemon wedge.
- Eggs Benedict: toasted English muffin cover in shaved honey ham poached egg and hollandais sauce with a side of home style potatoes
- Shakshuka: middle eastern style baked egg dish with roasted bell pepper and crumbled feta, served with fresh crusty bread.
- Savory Crepes: fried egg over ham, Gruyère, and arugula all inside a delicate folded crepe.
- Belgium style waffles with butter rum pecans and flambéed bananas.
- Turkish Eggs: soft fried egg over garlic yogurt and smoked paprika herb butter with toasted sourdough.
- Skirt steak Mexican style street tacos with cotia cheese, fresh pico de gallo, radish, lime wedge, and side corn salad.
-Prosciutto, fig, and creamy goat cheese flatbread drizzled with balsamic reduction with side arugula salad.
- Blackened snapper sandwich with homemade tartare sauce and butter lettuce with French fries.
- Shrimp and chicken green curry over saffron rice.
- Caribbean jerk style pork chop with pineapple slaw.
- Serrano wrapped balsamic chicken with blistered grapes and quinoa salad.
- Creamy sundried tomato pasta with fresh burrata and basil.
-Fresh conch ceviche with plantain chips
-Sweet potato croquettes with feta avocado mousse
-Bruschetta with Serrano ham burrata and grilled peaches
-Oysters Rockefeller: oyster on the half shell broiled in a butter herb sauce with bread crumbs and lemon wedges.
-Mede platter with variety of olives, cheeses, pickled vegetables, homemade jams, and fresh bread.
-Bhajis: more commonly known as onion pakora served with tamarind and mint sauce.
-Gyoza: homemade Japanese style pork or vegetable steamed dumplings with ginger soy sauce.
-Fillet minion with grilled lobster tail side of rosemary potatoes and garlic green beans.
-Pan fried mahi with lemon better sauce asparagus and wild mushroom risotto
-Boat made pasta tagliatelle with clams, mussels, and calamari.
-Sesame seared tuna steaks with ginger lime edamame salad
-Giant Mediterranean style prawns over herbed pearl couscous and Greek salad
-Slow roasted short ribs over garlic mashed potatoes with port wove reduction and fresh vegetable medley.
-Cacciatore rabbit with creamy polenta and maple roasted brussel sprouts.
-Lavender infused crème brûlée
-Pistachio baklava with vanilla ice cream
-Fresh strawberry sorbet with mint sauce
-Berry cobbler with vanilla ice cream
-NY style cheesecake with blueberry sauce and lemon zest
-Carrot rum cake with cream cheese frosting