Menu may vary. This is a sample of a recent menu. Please let us know of any dietary restrictions or special requests when booking.
|Chef Pascales's Sample Menu|
Breakfast is served with fresh fruits, cereals, honey and marmalade.
- Different style of eggs & bacon or sausages
- Raspberry French toasts
- Bagels, cream cheese & Smoked salmon, onions, capers.
- Choice of croissants, chocolate croissants or raisin breads.
- Banana bread
- English muffins & cheese.
- Quiche Lorraine served with mache, broccoli, mushrooms and tomato salad.
- Chicken Tikka kebabs, served with mint taboule and cucumber tzatziki
- Grilled skinless salmon, Hollandaise sauce and asparagus.
- 3 meats "Meat Loaf", pepper gravy & potato salad.
- Basil pesto pasta salad served with mozzarella, prosciutto, coppa, pancetta & shaved parmigiano.
- Grilled chicken wings.
- Croque-Monsieur (French style of a ham & cheese sandwich) served with Greek salad
- Beef Lasagnas
- Grouper filet grilled with shallots & ginger served on a french ratatouille & jasmine rice.
- Rack of porc ribs served with fresh corn on the cob & a choice of veggies.
- Shrimps curry in a Thai style.
- Beef tenderloin, garlic mashed potatoes & fresh sautés mushrooms served with a "beurre Maitre d'hotel" (Garlic & parsley butter)
- Grilled Mahi Mahi served with a creole sauce (spicy) or a Polynesian ginger and soya sauce.
- Chicken, porc & shrimps chow mein.
- Porc tenderloin in a light mustard sauce, topped with grilled brie served with fresh pastas.
Dinner is always followed by a dessert as
- Chocolate mousse
- Thinly sliced apple tart served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream
- Coconut flan
- Crepe suzette
- Crème brulée
- Key lime pie
Like This Yacht?
We are happy to tell you more about this yacht or help you find the one for you…at no cost to you!
Please fill out this form and someone will be in touch to review availability.