Engine: Refit/Maintenance Details:
• Total paint of the yacht (hull -superstructure) with dark grey metalliccolour
• New deck flooring in main saloon, wheelhouse area and galley andcrew mess
• New galley with CORIAN and new electrical appliances, custom made fridges and freezers and wine cooler.
• New saloon furniture and construction of a bar-outfitted with custom made ice maker and fridge.
• Renovation in guest area cabins (upholsteries-carpets-bathrooms)
• New crew mess area ( construction of an extra -cabin bed, refurbishment of kitchenette, new upholstery and flooring)
• New windows in main deck area – solar protection fime glasses
• Main deck aft veranda area, construction of two CORIAN benches withbuilt in BBQ, sink, fridge, ice maker.
• New mattresses and textiles (sunbeds, exteriors areas forward, aft andsun deck area) .
• New tents (aft, forward and sundeck)
• Reconstruction of forward garage door and overhauling of its hydraulic system
• Overhauling of aft garage door hydraulic system
• New lights (spots) main deck, lower deck and underwater
• Renovation of glass door (wheelhouse area)
• Total renovation of wheelhouse area (flooring, upholstery, new navigational equipment, camera’s + FLIR with night vision etc)
• General overhauling of bow and stern thruster
• Installation of HYDROTUB system (new flaps system)
• Propellers and shafts overhauling
• Generators, main engines and other machineries fully serviced
• New batteries
• General overhauling of water maker
• Forward and aft cranes as well as aft hydraulic pasarelle fully serviced.
• New side embarkation ladder
• New monitoring and fire detection system
• General renovation of teak deck
• New bed sheets, pillows, bath robes ,towels etc
• Water toys (one pair of skis, wakeboard, two tubes and 3p couch, one Seabob, one Jet ski, one Jet Surf, two SUP)
• Wrapping of the hull with silver colour and blue stripe
• Wet-sand and polish all white superstructure
• Teak decking new
• Complete refit/refurbishment (upholstery, floorings, new furniture and renovation works in accommodation areas)
• Custom build all furnitures at the Sun deck
• New kitchen flooring
• New wheelhouse carpet
• Navigation equipment was replaced
• New audio visual system ( TVs, amplifiers,speakers, SONOS systemwith and assorted new wiring throughout the yacht)
• New power sockets
• New LED lighting throughout the yacht
• New walls
• New closets
• New Pullman beds
• Retro illuminated mirror ceiling in the middle of the saloon
• General overhauling of the following:
- Forward crane PIN CRAFT
- Aft boarding pasarelle
- Swimming ladder
- Windlasses with gear box and electric motor
- Aft capstans
• Replacement of all batteries
• General overhauling of existing water maker
• New led lighting/dimming system controlled
Year Built: 2009
The yacht is equipped with a WILLIAMS tender boat (turbo jet 385) of 3.80m
Jet ski SEADOO SPARK TRIXX 900HO (new)
SEABOB F5SR Lumex,
2 x SUP
2 x JOBE hotsea
JOBE LUNAR TOWABLE for 3 persons
Water ski combo JOBE
LCD SAMSUNG TV 65’and SONOS speakers in Main Salon and Master Cabin
LCD SAMSUNG TVs and SONOS speakers in all Cabins
BBQ at the aft deck
5G GSM Internet access,
The yacht is outfitted with an accommodation for a total of 12 guests.
One Master cabin with two ensuite separate bathrooms, a vanity table and sitting area.
Two double cabins and two twin cabins with a Pullman bed in each.
All cabins are equipped with ensuite bathroom facilities.
“I just wanted to thank you for all of your assistance in coordinating everything during our trip. The planning and logistics were seamless and made the trip even more enjoyable. As we told the crew, we spent a lot of time planning this trip and our expectations were very high but we were not prepared to have them exceeded to the degree they were. Thank you for all of your help in making our week so special. We will all be spreading the word!”
“It’s freaking awesome. You made a great a recommendation !!!! Just a quick note to tell you we are having a fabulous vacation. The crew are just amazing. They have made the trip. And the boat is great as well. Such a great time!”
“I want to thank you for your time and your education. I was a novice “boat person” and your attention was extremely helpful. We loved the yacht, the crew, and the trip. Everything was seamless. Consider me a loyal customer. I look forward to chartering again and to recommending you to my friends. Warmest regards!”
“We have loved chartering and really enjoyed working with you and everyone at Select Yachts. We would recommend you to anyone as we are always impressed by your efficiency and professionalism.”
Like This Yacht? Book It Now or Ask An Expert
We are happy to tell you more about this yacht or help you find the one for you…at no cost to you!
Please fill out this form and someone will be in touch to review availability.