Menu may vary. This is a sample of a recent menu. Please let us know of any dietary restrictions or special requests when booking.
- Buffet style breakfast, spread of fresh products from the local market.
Eggs Per Order, Fresh Fruit Platter (or Fruit Salad), Cereals
(Crunchy Muesli, Corn Flakes, Oats), Dairy Products (Milk, Butter, Yogurt, Cheese Spread, Cottage Cheese), Cold
Cuts, Chocolate Spread, Jam & Honey
- Freshly SquEezed Orange Juice
(or Fruit Shake or Smoothie), Coffee, Tea, Pancakes Fresh Bread, and Rolls
- Caesar salad w. anchovies and olives dressing & tiger prawns
- Grilled young cheese w. arugula, roasted cherry tomatoes, and reduced Aceto balsamico
- Dalmatian cheese and prosciutto w. Mediterranean herbs
- Tuna tartar with soy sauce and lemon emulsion
- Octopus salad w. olives, capers, spring onions, and olive oil and vine dressing
- Sea bream fillet on green spinach risotto and watercress
- Sea bass fillet w. sauteed potatoes and grilled vegetables
- Fried calamari w. avocado, cherry tomatoes, and cucumbers
- Monkfish fillet in batter w. peas puree and fennel salad
- Octopus tentacles w. black lentils, garlic mousse, and rice crackers
- Lamb racks w. sweet potato puree and grilled zucchini
- Beef filet mignon with asparagus, beetroot, fried potatoes, and dijon mustard dip
- Glazed chicken breast w. couscous salad, yogurt, and fresh mint dressing
- Pork fillet w. celery cream and steamed young spinach
- Slow roasted veal, green beans, and hollandaise sauce
- Tomato-Carrot & Cantaloupe Melon Gazpacho w. Rye Bread Croutons
- Grilled Vegetable w. Arugula & Walnut Pesto
- Rice Fritter w. Garlic Aioli & Micro Greens Tomato & Nectarine Salad w. Feta Cheese
- Couscous Salad & Tofu
- Dark chocolate mousse
- Lemon tart
- Panna cotta w. fresh strawberries
- Chocolate cake w. fresh berry coulis and vanilla ice cream
Like This Yacht?
Book It Now or Ask An Expert
We are happy to tell you more about this yacht or help you find the one for you…at no cost to you!
Please fill out this form and someone will be in touch to review availability.