Menu may vary. This is a sample of a recent menu. Please let us know of any dietary restrictions or special requests when booking.
A sampler from the galley of Braveheart
All breakfasts are served with fresh local fruit, coffee, tea and juice
- Middle Eastern Shakshuka topped with freshly sliced avocado and feta cheese
- Egg, bacon and cheese breakfast sandwiches served on a warm croissant with a light pesto spread, lettuce, and sun-dried tomatoes
- Lemon mascarpone pancakes drizzled with fig and raspberry compote and topped with fresh whipped cream and blueberries
- Zucchini fritters topped with crispy bacon, smashed avocado, and poached eggs and a dash of spicy mayo
- Chia seed yogurt bowls served with fresh berries and homemade granola
- Open faced smoked salmon lox bagels with cream cheese topped with capers, fresh cucumber and cracked black pepper
- Greek yogurt parfaits topped with chopped walnuts, fresh berries and honey
Served with ice water, beer, wine, sodas, or cocktails if it allows
- Slow cooked BBQ pulled pork sliders served with tri-colored slaw and homemade cornbread
- Blackened chicken caesar salad with shaved parmesan, fresh baked garlic croutons and hard-boiled eggs
- Grilled pear and halloumi salad with toasted walnuts and pomegranate seeds
- Chicken caprese melt along with spinach salad topped with blue cheese, candied walnuts, cranberries, apples and a ginger-honey dressing
- Thai yellow shrimp curry served with jasmine rice and hummus and pita platter
Happy hour bites
- Poached salmon over couscous with roasted red pepper cream sauce and greens
- Shrimp tacos on warm corn tortillas topped with avocado, mango, purple cabbage, spicy mayo, and fresh pico de gallo
- Homemade four cheese lasagne served with warm garlic bread and a side garden salad, topped with raspberry vinaigrette
- Honey balsamic roasted chickpea salad topped with feta, strawberries and sesame sticks with a homemade honey dijon dressing
- Pan fried gnocchi served in a light truffle cream sauce sauteed with spinach, capsicum, and chorizo and side seasonal roasted vegetables
- Pan seared white fish over a fresh leek puree
- Baked filo dough wrapped salmon served on a bed of spinach, pesto and feta served with grilled asparagus
- Kahlua cake with vanilla bean ice cream
- No-bake cheesecake with cookie crust topped with white chocolate shavings
- Assorted berry salad with whipped cream
- Double chocolate chip brownies with caramel swirl
- Affogato - ice cream, shot of espresso and hazelnut liqueur, topped with walnuts nuts and shaved chocolate
- Thai coconut pudding cake
Menu is an example only please. Individual charter menus are customized based on the collective preferences of the charter party.
Like This Yacht?
We are happy to tell you more about this yacht or help you find the one for you…at no cost to you!
Please fill out this form and someone will be in touch to review availability.