Menu may vary. This is a sample of a recent menu. Please let us know of any dietary restrictions or special requests when booking.
ALEXIS 3 Sample Menu:
Listed below is a selection of Chef Bambi’s cuisine.
There is a Preferance Questionaire below for guests to complete, this enables us to prepare dishes to satisfy your individual tastes.
Breakfast is always served with freshly brewed coffee, tea, fruit juice, toast, breads and preserves.
* fresh fruit plate
* yogurts, muesli and cereals
* a selection of homebaked muffins, croissants or pancakes filled with fruits or served with bacon and syrup
* Creamy scrambled eggs with smoked salmon or cheddar cheese
* Cool Runnings Brekker : Eggs anyway you like, served with bacon, sausage and fried tomato
* Ham and swiss cheese omelette
* French toast wedges served with breakfast sausage and or maple syrup.
Below is a small selection of delicious dishes, we constantly add to and change the menu following the availability of the best seasonal ingredients.
All served with bottled water, soft drinks, beer and wine and fresh baked crispy breads.
* Classic fresh tuna salad with green beans, baby potatoes, mimosa and calamata olives served with yogurt mustard dressing.
* Caribbean chicken salad. Served in iceberg lettuce cups. Grilled chicken, mango, red onion, cucumber, sultanas, lightly tossed in a creamy Caribbean curry dressing.
* Gaspacho. This spicey Spanish classic cold soup is served with chopped olives and sour cream garnish. A cheese board, crackers and homebaked wholewheat breads.
* Pan fried Flounder with capers, served with white bean, sweet peppers and feta salad.
* Smoked Mackerel or Shrimp salad. Romaine lettuce, baby tomatoes, green onions, cucumber batons and avocado with Cool Runnings own vinegarette dressing.
*Tortillas. Build your own scrumptious tortilla, a selection of fillings including chicken, beef, tomato salsa, cheese, lettuce, jalapeno’s and sour cream.
*Wild mushroom and bacon linguine pasta served with green salad or Bambi’s own take on Chow Mein.
* Tuna tataki with asian seaweed salad and ginger dressing.
* West Indies watermelon and goats cheese salad with citrus dressing.
* Caramalized onion, grape and blue chees in feather light puff pastry.
* Asian spring rolls with peanut sauce
* Cape malay samoosas served with fruit chutney.
* Smoked salmon and dill roulades with caviar garnish.
* Mexican and black bean soup served with sour cream garnish.
* Coconut lime and chilli barbecued shrimp. Island savoury rice and snap peas.
* Mahi Mahi with shrimp cake, grilled and served on sauteed bok choy with sesame, garlic, ginger and soy dressing served with basmati and stir fried red peppers.
* Deboned Cornish hens roasted with plums in red wine served with creamy mash potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
* B B Q Evening : Great steaks or ribs served with mushroom sauce, baked potatoes and ratatoulli.
* Thai shrimp and linefish green curry served with jasmine rice, thai vegetable fry and popadums.
* Pork Tenderloin roasted in mustard and honey sauce served with garlic potato bake, brocolli and almonds.
* Pan fried duck breasts with cranberry and caramalized onion, sauteed potatoes, asparagus.
* Pear and almond tart served with Amaretto ice cream.
* Ricotta Cappuccino with crushed Biscotti.
* Chocolate mousse cake with Ganache topping and strawberry garnish
* Fresh blackberry nepoleons with cream chees mousse.
* Amarula and Chocolate Fondue Fantasy.
* Pears in red wine with vanilla ice cream
* Rum crepes with banana flambe`
Bon Appetit !!
Like This Yacht?
We are happy to tell you more about this yacht or help you find the one for you…at no cost to you!
Please fill out this form and someone will be in touch to review availability.