WIDER builds are striking. The Italian shipyard knows how to turn heads.
Contemporary styling and modern interiors include meticulous attention to details; woods, fabrics, paneling and flooring, everything upon scrutiny is an element to admire. The sale of the WIDER 150 comes just two months after her world premiere at the Monaco Yacht Show this past September. With this, the Ancona shipyard’s second sale, the relatively new brand is quickly nudging into place next to the established, iconic superyacht builders of the world.
Constructed entirely in aluminum for increased performance, the WIDER 150’s elegant silhouette was created by Fulvio De Simoni in collaboration with Tilli Antonelli and the in-house WIDER design team. Notable design features include floor-to-ceiling windows that run throughout the main lounge area, the sky lounge with electrically-operated glass doors for a genuine indoor-outdoor experience, a spectacular beach club with 90m² leisure space right on the water and a 7m indoor/outdoor seawater swimming pool.
The full beam owner’s suite includes a study, walk-in wardrobe for him and her as well as a bathroom with 3m shower and bath. The custom-designed, push-button sea terrace offers a private, unique space to enjoy breakfast, high tea, or early evening drinks. The equally spacious guest accommodations make the WIDER 150 well suited for friends, family or charter guests.
“We are thrilled that our new line of unique yachts is getting the recognition we believe they deserve…the new owner was attracted to the range of features we have included on board, particularly the diesel electric propulsion system which offers such a quiet mode of operation…something the new owners value extremely highly,” commented Tilli Antonelli, CEO & Founder of WIDER srl. Her ability to run in near silence using only her batteries has resulted in a collection of awards from the most prestigious organizations.
WIDER 150 2016 Awards:
- World Superyachts Awards Winner, plus special Technology and Innovation: commendation prize in recognition of the diesel electric propulsion system and intelligent layout and use of the forepeak for the four variable speed generators to create more usable guest areas in the mid ship.
- World Yachts Trophy: ‘Most Innovative Yacht’ in the 38m-54m category
- 2016 MYS/RINA Award: Most eco-friendly superyacht
- Registro Italiano Navale (RINA) perfect score of 100/100: leadingly low levels of noise and vibration
- RINA Platinum Green Plus Award: bestowed on the vessel by Prince Albert II of Monaco and CEO of RINA, Ugo Salerno
Keep on the alert. The WIDER 150 will be cruising the Mediterranean this spring, newly christened M/Y Bartali.
Contact Select Yachts Sales Brokers for additional information and assistance on purchasing a WIDER Yacht. We work hand-in-hand with you to find the build that meets your needs and reflects exactly who you are.