The 32nd Annual Miami Yacht Show Returns to Downtown Miami On Valentine’s Day and President’s Day Weekend – Feb 13-17, 2020!
Miami Yacht Show 2020 And Superyacht Miami Are Underway!
Miami Yacht Show 2020 returns to the waterfront at One Herald Plaza, Feb. 13-17 from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. The in-water display exhibits new and pre-owned vessels. It will showcase over 400 of the most extraordinary and uniquely designed yachts and superyachts. View cutting-edge designs from the world’s foremost custom boat builders across three marina sites. This year’s show will display nearly 60 superyachts over 100 feet. The spectacular array includes the U.S. debut of Bold, a 278-foot-long superyacht by SilverYachts.
Visitors will enjoy the new, 67,000-square-foot, climate-controlled on-land pavilion space. Peruse displays from 200+ yachting and luxury lifestyle exhibitors.
Pause for refreshments at two in-water floating cocktail lounges. One is anchored within the show’s Sea Isle Marina just north of the Venetian Causeway. The other is between the Venetian and Macarthur Causeway. Oasis-seeking luxury enthusiasts will be able to enjoy premium cocktails and music.
Miami Yacht Show positions the largest, deep draft yachts at Superyacht Miami. This venue is located at Island Gardens Deep Harbour on Watson Island, off the I-395/MacArthur Causeway.
The Windward VIP Lounge offers VIP benefits. These include admission to Superyacht Miami, access to a premium open bar, gourmet food, happy hours, events. Your ticket also admits you to Art Wynwood.
Guests can expect pop-up food and beverage stations throughout the show. Top Miami restaurants provide gourmet treats. Also on display will be yacht toys and exotic and collectible cars. Transportation by water taxis connects Miami Yacht Show and Superyacht Miami to the Miami International Boat Show on Virginia Key.
Miami Yacht Show 2020 General Information
- General admission ticket is $30 per person. Valid for any single day Friday – Monday, Feb. 14-17.
- Two-day general admission ticket is $55 per person. Valid for any two days Friday – Monday, Feb. 14-17.
- Prime Time Preview ticket is $45 for early access Thursday, Feb. 13.
- Combo Ticket: Miami Yacht Show and Miami International Boat Premier Day admission is $90. General admission combo ticket is $50 per day
- Superyacht Miami Preview Day admission is $125 on Thursday, Feb. 13, and $100 for any show day Friday-Monday, Feb. 14-17.
- Tickets for children (12 and under) are free.
- Windward VIP Experience is $200 per person per day.
Thursday, Feb. 13 – Monday, Feb.17, 2020
10 AM – 7PM
Miami Yacht Show
One Herald Plaza, Miami FL, 33132
Island Gardens Deep Harbour on Watson Island
LINK TO PURCHASE TICKETS
For Additional Information: Miami Yacht Show
Contact Select Yachts today to arrange for an escorted tour of charter yachts you are considering for your next luxury vacation.