Best Banana Bread recipe courtesy of NENNE’s most recent charter guests. All they had to do was ask!
Dear Audrey and Donald,
Best Banana Bread Recipe Ingredients:
- 300g Butter (160ml)
- 340g Sugar (200ml)
- 4 Eggs
- 10ml Vanilla Essence
- 400ml Mashed Banana (4 bananas)
- 560 g self-rising flour (2 cups flour and 2 tsp baking powder)
- Pinch of salt
- Heat oven to 180C (350F) degrees
- Grease a loaf tin
- Cream the butter and sugar well
- Add the eggs one at a time and beat well
- Add the vanilla essence and mashed banana to the butter mixture and blend
- Sift flour and salt
- Add the dry ingredients to the banana mixture and blend well
- Bake in the prepared tin for about 1 hour
- Remove from oven and leave for 5 minutes
- Turn onto a cooling rack and cool
- Slice and eat the best banana bread ever!
NENNE is a Victoria 67, built and launched in 2017. She’s Fountaine Pajot’s top-of-the-line luxury cruising cat. She’s sleek, elegant, and extremely spacious.
Accommodation for 10 guests in 5 cabins that are all en-suite. Each cabin has independent A/C, Sony and Apple flatscreen LED TV, Bose HiFi music system and luxurious bed linens and towels.
NENNE is equipped with a large array of water toys including, snorkel gear, kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, wakeboard, adult and children’s waterskis, a range of towable inflatables, plus a Yamaha 70hp tender for towing.
For guests interested in scuba diving, NENNE offers a premium dive experience with top-of-the-line equipment and an onboard dive compressor. Captain Donald is a licensed PADI Dive Instructor and loves to share his passion for diving and favorite local dive spots with guests.
Best Banana Bread is just one example of Audrey’s award-winning cuisine. She’s a yacht chef who consistently gets rave reviews. She completed a CTH Level 2 Certificate in Culinary Skills and a Pastry and Puddings Plus certificate from the prestigious Ashburton Cookery School in England. She is also an Offshore Captain and PADI Advanced Scuba Diver.
Click to view NENNE Charter Brochure